Re: RIT - Javascript

From: Lynn Alford <lynn.alford@jcu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 11:36:34 +1000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
>The Javascript seems to be just a 'rollover' - making links light up when
>the mouse is over them. This sould not have a lot of accessibility
>implications, so long as it doesn't need to work.

I was wondering about that accessibility question myself.  We have a
javascript that does the rollover -> change buttons to show the 'active'
button.  Without Javascript you just see the normal button.  Without
graphics, you get the alt text for the link.  So should I be worried that
Bobby wants us to have a <noscript> for this?  Does anyone have a
recommended <noscript> for this?

Lynn

lynn.alford@jcu.edu.au  | More of your conversation would infect
lalford@nyx.net         | my brain.  Coriolanus