Re: RIT - Javascript

From: Kathy Seven Williams <kseven@utah-inter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:22:59 -0600
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Cc: Prof Norm Coombs <NRCGSH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I amnew and may speak too soon, but I have been having a load of trouble
with my talking mouse in WinVision97 moving over a link only to have the
link disappear from the screen entirely. Even if it has an alt tag so it
reads as I pass over it, once it has done this it is gone and I cannot find
it again. this is becoming very frustrating as these links become more
popular with their cute little buttons that say absolutely nothing in
graphics mode and disappear in text mode. Where am I?

At 10:34 AM 5/1/98 +1000, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>The Javascript seems to be just a 'rollover' - making links light up when
>the mouse is over them. This sould not have a lot of accessibility
>implications, so long as it doesn't need to work.
>
>Charles

K7
kseven@utah-inter.net
http://home.utah-inter.net/kseven/