Re: Help me with Bobby??!

From: Kathy Seven Williams <kseven@utah-inter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:55:38 -0600
To: Prof Norm Coombs <NRCGSH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I used Netscape 4.0 and found the same non-results. I also checked with
Bobbi and found it to be rated accessible. I wonder if this is because what
bobbi sees is a few links that are accessible and a table that isn't
accessible and it is assuming for some reason the table is repeated in the
links below. I don't know how bobbi works, but it certainly isn't working

In MSIE it is accessible either with or without graphics. I don't know
about JAVA Script but it says that's waht is being used in the source file.
could it be that this is a java work that actually works better and as it
ought in MSIE but not yet in Netscape? I have heard someJAVA doesn't yet
work in Netscape 4.0 but I thought more had trouble in MSIE so I am not
clear but it is a start.