Help me with Bobby??!

From: Prof Norm Coombs <NRCGSH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:36:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I was asked to look at a page of my college.
I used explorer 3.2 with graphics off and found it almost totally useless.  A
friend found a similar situation with graphics off on his netscape.

Bobby said the page was perfect.  Lynx worked fairly well and so did webspeak.

Would someone use explorer or netscape with no graphics and see if my
experience is true.  If so why did Bobby score it highly?

The link is a work in progress and not really public:

http://ritdl.rit.edu/courses/dl/mockup20

Norman Coombs
nrcgsh@rit.edu