Re: D-link and LONGDESC (GL type stuff)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:44:45 +1000 (EST)
To: WAI <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/index.html

demonstrates both the traditional 'd' link, which as many people have
pointed out does not sit well with the average web designer, or many of
their customers, and the suggestion of Ree Dollof, to use the d-link as a
navigation element.

Using the ALT-tagged following image technique, perhaps it could be
called something like image description link instead of d-link...

I will provide a demo of what I mean later tonight.

Charles McCathieNevile