Accesibility of a document...

From: David Suarez De Lis <phdavidl@usc.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:19:27 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

I am undergoing some experiments on tipology of links on HTML. The work is
still on its undies and I am just experiementing with some solutions taken
from the Web and/or Hypertext authors/sites.

The following URI
http://web.usc.es/~phdavidl/pruebas/hypertextWAI-tidy.html has passed
BOBBY and tidy (W3C) successfully and uses HTML 4.0+CSS1. As I am still
moving to CSS2 and to HTML 4.0, I haven't yet explored many features which
could be of use in these matters.

before I go on on the typology thing, I'd like to ask you to check that
URI with your browsers (text-only, speech, everything you have) and give
me hints on how the solutions are read (if they are too annoying,m and so
on..)

Another question is how wouls a link surrounded by [], {}, ^ ^, * * and so
on be read by a speach-browser...

Any help very appreciated.
Note: URI is, right now in spanish only. I am working on an english
version.. will try to have it asap...

Thanks,
David@

--