Help with problem

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@csinet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:17:54 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi everyone.  I have only one accessiblity problem with my web sites.  I was
wondering if anyone knew how I could correct it.  I use Pagecount counter
and it will be not approved by Bobby cause it needs to be formatted into a
client-side image map.  I have tried to do this and I even have the nice
people at Pagecount working on it, but they are not sure how to do it
either.

**Smile**  Does anyone know how to do this and let me know?  I would be most
appreciative.

Joyce Taylor
taymade@csinet.net
The Educational Emporium:    http://www.csinet.net/taymade