Re: New version of Guidelines

From: Richard Roehm III <deaf@activist.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:03:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
The new guidelines sucks.  I just had my deafwatch.com site checked by
The Bobby checker.  Last year I got 3 stars  this sime 3 accessibility
errors.  My site basically is a very simple site and it goes in the direction
that a text version will not be needed.

I really dont know where these guidelines are comming from but I dont like it
and I feel the sole responsibility of making webpages accessible rests on the
browser makers NOT the website authors.

Richard Roehm
Deaf@activist.com