New version of Guidelines

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@Trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:35:30 -0500
To: "IG - WAI Interest Group List" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
There is a new version of the guidelines at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH-0414.html

We are posting this to IG for your review.

The working group GL has hammered it into this form over the past few
weeks.  We think it is much better than the current public version on
TR and are thinking of posting this version to TR as soon as
possible - so that when people hear about the guidelines at WWW7 they
will find this version on the technical reports page TR instead of the
old February version.

So give it a look see and let us know if you see anything that is a
problem. Or if you think we should post this one out there instead of
the Feb version for the WWW7 attendees to view.

Thanks much

Gregg for the GL Chairs and Editors

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors