Re: Research on Accessibility

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@csinet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:01:59 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Andrea, I wish I could help you, but I do not know of anyone at this time.

Querie:  Should the questionaire be limited on to the UK?  I should think
you would get a greater feedback by offering it to people with disabilities
world-wide.  I have found the people on this forum are wonderful about
helping.  Below are a couple of places you might contact for help:

Royal National Institute for the Blind United Kingdom:
http://www.rnib.org.uk/

or

Iowa Department For the Blind:  http://www.blind.state.ia.us/assist/

I have this can be of help.