[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Barry Jaspan <bjaspan@intermute.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 17:16:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-rc@w3.org
Hello.  I'm Barry Jaspan, the author of interMute.  InterMute is a web
content filtering product, currently designed to block unwanted content
(advertising, animated images, cookies, etc.) from web sites.  Al Gilman
suggested that I join these two lists to explore the possibility of using
interMute for web accessibility purposes.

I have already done some thinking about how to use interMute for voice
access to the web, largely because I have RSI and use voice recognition
software heavily.  I do not currently have any plans to productize these
ideas, although the possibility exists.

For more information about interMute, visit the web site
http://www.interMute.com.

Barry