Richard Roehm

From: Richard Roehm III <deaf@activist.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 16:37:55 -0500 (EST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Greetings,

I joined this list shortly after the WAI meet in Los Angeles.  Up until
today, I have been a lurker on this list.  I really enjoyed the meet.
Since the discussions on that day were purely technical, I apologize for
not being able to participate.  However I have already started to collect
information from Deaf sources regarding browser accessibility.  I will share
the information with this list once I have enough replies.

Richard Roehm

-     Richard P. Roehm III                      -
-     Internet : Deaf@activist.com              -
-     DEAF WATCH Http://www.deafwatch.com       -