RE: Discussion list guidelines

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 19:19:52 -0700
To: "Charles (Chuck) Oppermann" <chuckop@microsoft.com>, David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>, Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: "'Al Gilman'" <asgilman@access.digex.net>, "'IG - WAI Interest Group List'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello All.

When I accepted  the task of creating some emailing guidelines, I said I
did not want it to evolve into a career. The guidelines put forward are
really simple. Let's not try to complicate the matter. Email is just text
and there is not a lot you can do with it.

Let's leave the guidelines as is, and get on with more important issues.

If a blind person wants to turn off the reading of the greater character,
that is up to him or her. The most helpful item is to put your initials
before what you are saying. People can search for that and get through the
message in about the same time as a sighted person.

Now, about tables...

Best
George
George Kerscher, Project Manager