sources sought re: Type II Braille

From: H.Petrie <H.L.Petrie@herts.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 15:09:41 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
The Science Access Project has a good discussion of Braille at:

http://dots.physics.orst.edu/index.html

Also good is the Purdue University Visions Lab discussion at:

www.chem.purdue.edu/facilities/sightlab/introi.html

However, I've heard of Grade I, II and III, Nemeth code, and computer
braille, but never "Type II".  I checked these pages and didn't come across
this terminology either.  Could it be a variation of Grade II?

Helen

Helen Petrie
Director
Sensory Disabilities Research Unit
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield AL10 9AB
United Kingdom

phone: +44 1707 284629
fax:   +44 1707 285059
www:    http://phoenix.herts.ac.uk/PsyDocs/sdru/index.html

Po to LaaLaa: The essence of a good psychology experiment is all in the
pilotting.