RE: ALT-attribute usage (fwd)

those browsers which are developped to be truly accessible will not need
alt tags.  browsers which are here now have been and will be here for a
long time to come need a text map of some sort which can be totally
ignored by those who do not need them.

Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet
voice: 1-(301) 949-7599