RE: ALT-attribute usage (fwd)

Do you think it's wise that a HTML recommendation be based on the
behavior of a single accessibility aid?

Charles Oppermann
Windows NT User Interface Group, Microsoft Corporation
mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com http://microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"