last call -- OPTION (fwd)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Once upon a time Al Gilman shaped the electrons to say...
>3. We have not identified a clear accessibility reason for
>preferring one or the other form of the format change as
>discussed in the propsal.

Since no one has argued in favor of the more complex system, I'd say that
for simplicity, ease of implementation, and ease of understanding for
authors we should present the container proposal.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588