DOES ANYBODY NEED A HIGHLY QUALIFIED VOLUNTEER???

From: <JStew37242@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 21:40:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
My girlfriend recently moved here from Australia after a 10 year career with
the Office of Disability in Brisbane, Queensland.  We live in Toronto and she
is interested in doing some volunteer work in
 policy/services/Internet/information areas.  Could you please let me know
where to send her.  Also, feel free to send this message out.

thanks!

JAMES STEWART