Re: Re[2]: The IPO?

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 14:52:20 +0200
To: Kate_Seelman@ed.gov (Kate Seelman)
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> In your memo, you indicate that the funding is from NSF and EC.
> Actually, the  funding is from NIDRR, NSF and EC.  Perhaps you would
> correct it?  Thanks.

Of course, sorry for the oversight.

To be exact, I should probably give the meaning of these acronyms,
which might be well known in the US but not everywhere.

NIDRR = US National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
NFS = US National Science Foundation
EC= European Commission (in our case the TIDE office - Telematics for
                             the Disabled and Elderly)