Redirect

From: Eric Dancause <duncus@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:08:30 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-hc@w3.org>
Hello,
    I would like to know if it is possible to and a target to the [ <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh"  content="2;URL=me url.html" ] tag so that it can be directed to refresh another frame. or if this is not possible ... is it possible to put a double link on an object.
    The perpose of all this is because I would like to change to frames at once on a page of three frames, with the click of only one link

Please help me
I will be waiting your response

Eric