RE: print page number /= current page number in Braille paginatio n.

	Al Gilman writes:

	One question: In braille printouts, is it customary to put these
page
	references into into a running header or into the text flow? Is
there
	other conventions in braille printing we should be aware of?

The (UK) convention is as follows

On line 1 (header)
Left side			Right side
print page number		braille page no.

(nb, braille output is split into volumes, hence
always less that (about) 120

Within the braille page the print page indicator
is entered (using UK braille codes)

"3 #cfi

Which translates as
"3 print page indicator
# numeric indicator
cfi   369 - page number

In summary, header contains both
print page number (from source)
and braille page number in this volume

Also print page 'turn' is indicated within
the body of text.

Real summary - its a pig to generate
unless done by the author!

Regards, DaveP