RE: SELECT/ OPTION GROUPS with the SIZE attribute (fwd)

Offhand, I am concerned it potentially won't scale and it doesn't handle
the following:

1) nested value lists (my example from much earlier)
2) multi-columns
3) rich HTML items
4) mult-select for hierarchy
5) Individually checked items similar to a menu
6) Disabling of items or nested groups

Scott