From w3c-wai-hc-request@w3.org  Wed Oct 29 00:00:44 1997
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 15:52:46 +1100 (AEDT)
From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
To: WAI HC Working Group <w3c-wai-hc@w3.org>
Subject: RE: SELECT/ OPTION GROUPS with the SIZE attribute (fwd)
Sender: w3c-wai-hc-request@w3.org

After all of the discussion relating to this topic which has taken place
during the last few days, the objection to the WAI proposal still seems
completely unsubstantiated. Referring to unspecified complications with
regard to hierarchies and claiming that the WAI proposals are inadequate
hardly amounts to an argument. So far, no positive reasons have been
advanced which would support a change in the WAI working group's
recommendation with respect to this issue.

----- End of forwarded message from Jason White -----