From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Date: Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at 18:38
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Subject: Essential Controls Follow Up

Alastair,

I've put together a document to try to help the essential controls conversation.  Jennie has volunteered to assist with it.

The link to the summary document is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1XyKlpVp6u7MwdQ4bSB7kMwia9TGkO48UVwN2szB9c/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1XyKlpVp6u7MwdQ4bSB7kMwia9TGkO48UVwN2szB9c/edit>

Regards,

Rachael

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD