Re: Proposed amendment to 1.4.11 for WCAG 2.2

On 16/10/2019 17:04, David MacDonald wrote:
[...]
> CURRENT
> "Visual information required to identify user interface components
> ***and*** states...
>
> SUGGESTED
> Visual information required to identify user interface components ***in
> all their*** states

I'll admit that I've always understood the current one to mean the same
as the suggested one, but I can see how it could be misread. As it
doesn't change the (intended) meaning of the SC, this should be a
straightforward enough non-substantive change of normative wording.

+1

--
Patrick H. Lauke