Re: proposed SC Findable Help

How about something like the following friendly amendment? WCAG 2.x is is a
page based conformance model, the only time we talk about more than one
page at a time is with the term "Set of pages". Perhaps we can iterate on
that concept.
====
When any of following information is available on a page within a set of
pages

   1. Human contact details – e.g. telephone number, email address
   2. Human contact mechanism – e.g. messaging system/chat client, email
   form
   3. Self-help option – Frequently Asked Questions/How Do I page, support
   page, or help content

Then the information is available in a consistent location on all of the
pages in the set, or there is a link to that information in a consistent
location on all of the pages.

> The above does not include options like chat bots.

Wouldn't a live agent chat be OK?

I don't think we can say "The above doesn't not include options like..."
It's too ambiguous and unclear.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*