Re: WCAG 2.2 SC Do Not Rely On User Memory Draft

I added in a reference to 3.3.2 Labels of Instructions. I don't think we should omit it just because it constitutes a failure of another S.C. The reason being is that this gives "cause" to users with cognitive disabilities. "Cause" is a legal standard that must be met, demonstrating that an individual has been harmed, in order to bring forth a lawsuit. A user who is not blind, and does not rely on braille cannot sue a compant for not providing braille materials, because that does not harm them. Although it would harm a person that is blind.
On 8/23/19, 9:00 AM, "David Fazio" <dfazio@helixopp.com> wrote:

    Yes, placeholder text is what I was referring to

    This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.