Re: FW: WCAG 2.2 SC Do Not Rely On User Memory Draft

On 23/08/2019 16:41, David Fazio wrote:
> Good morning, everyone. Anyone interested in contributing to the
> proposed S.C. “Do Not Rely On User Memory” please take a look at what we
> have so far, comment, propose edits, and help us set it up for TPAC in
> the next couple of weeks. This is my very first experience working on an
> S.C. so any, and all, contributions are greatly appreciated.
>
> :
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e46eqQnVYqdSyqo29pyJoY1QynRH9v95YW8soTTbfsU/edit?usp=sharing

Skimming over this briefly:

- in technique 1, it's unclear what "embossed sample text" is/means.
placeholder text?

- "or labels placed within form fields that disappear when a user
activates them" this would already be a failure of 3.3.2 Labels of
Instructions

Patrick H. Lauke