Re: AGENDA - AGWG Meeting July 16 2019

Is it just me...or are the first two links to the ACT TF agenda items
linking to the wrong places?  I've fixed them below.  The implementation
report already had the correct link.
      ACT Review pre-CR (editors draft, between the editors draft and the
      CR version, implementation report.)

Long versions of the links:
      ACT Rules Format editors' draft:
      https://w3c.github.io/wcag-act/act-rules-format.html
      Diff between editors' draft and CR:
      https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2019%2FCR-act-rules-format-1.0-20190416%2F&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fwcag-act%2Fact-rules-format.html

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-422-4242

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams