Re: WCAG 2.2 - tightened requirements approach

Hi All,

I share many of the same thoughts as Jon and Mike do. In particular, Jon's
comment "...that is why I think it is more clear to have different versions
of the SC that build on each other to help enforce that." - A huge +1

I've personally always seen "backward comparability" to also equal "we're
building on top of", and as Mike has illustrated, this isn't that un-common
for WCAG even at 2.0. in particular, he notes one SC that amply illustrates
what I envision here: "...*meet 1.2.8 and you meet 1.2.3..."*

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good