Re: ePub Proposed Success Criteria for WCAG 2.2

David,

This is great. Thank you.

Both of these proposed SC could be worded to be also more relevant to
single page apps (SPAs), web slides, training and other web content that is
presented as specific screens in a flow.

Together these SC make up a sort of Table of Contents (TOC like)
requirement - which isn't a bad idea. It seems to me it would make most
sense for content that is part of a specific content flow, when the content
is ordered.

** katie **

*Katie Haritos-Shea*

*Principal ICT Accessibility Architect, Vice President of Accessibility at
EverFi, **Board Member and W3C Advisory Committee Rep for Knowbility *

*WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy,* *IAAP CPACC+WAS = *
*CPWA* <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants>

*Cell: **703-371-5545 <703-371-5545>** |* *ryladog@gmail.com
<ryladog@gmail.com>* *| **Oakton, VA **|* *LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>*

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did, but they will
never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to
dictate where we are going.