Re: Automatied testing options for 2.1.4 Character key Shortcuts and 2.5.2 Pointer Cancellation

Patrick wrote:
> the only solution at the moment would be to scour any referenced JS files or
> <script> elements, and take the presence of any of those strings as a
> flag for manual checking.

That would be useful, this one tends to be either 'slapdash' where you notice obvious examples, or very time consuming to check everything.

I've looked at firefox's inspector which has a DOM panel which allows a filtered search for 'down', but as far as I can tell it doesn't find events in the page (even though the inspector does find them on a per-element basis, which is a very nice feature).

Cheers,

-Alastair