Re: Using preformatted text or excluding preformatting text as an exception to no two dimensional scrolling as failure for Reflow 1.4.10

I think a conforming solution to this would be to have a "wrap lines"
button above (top right) of the preformatted section.

github browser file editor has an rough example this could work (although I
understand there are other issues with github reflow)

This could be a general technique.

[image: image.png]

Cheers,
David MacDonald