Re: Path-based gestures update

Hi Alastair,

Thank you for your work on this. Nice job. Great illustrations.

I think you may be missing a verb in then last sentence. It currently
reads "in a similar way would not the same browser behaviour."

Maybe something like: "in a similar way would not PROVIDE the same
browser behavior." could work.

In addition "behavior" would be the American English spelling for behaviour.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Laura

--