Re: CFC - WCAG 2.2 acceptance criteria and process

+1 to the CFC

Though I would like to see a subtle change in one of the SC requirements
(#5), to read: "Utilize the WCAG 2.x A/AA/AAA level structure" instead of
"Utilize the WCAG 2.0 A/AA/AAA level structure" on  the Acceptance
Requirements page.

/Denis

*Denis Boudreau, CPWA* | Principal Accessibility SME & Training Lead
| 514-730-9168
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
Deque.com <http://www.deque.com>