Re: Understanding doc 1.4.11, updates

Hi Jake,

…
> I can not say otherwise than “yes” , they are part. (or the SC needs to be broken up to exempt those, or the definition need to be adjusted, but we won’t / can’t).

Well, there is covered in terms of:

  1.  The component in each state has contrast with its adjacent colours.
  2.  The component’s states  also have contrast with each other.

If you agree with 2:
“2. States do not have to be differentiated within the component”

How do you also agree with 3?
“3. Functional / value states do require differentiation via ‘adjacent’ background. “

(Not a rhetorical question, I’d love to find a way!)

-Alastair