RE: CSUN Meetings face to face?

This will conflict with the Digital Legal Accessibility Summit and the pre-conferenceā€¦

Cheers,
Gian

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 14 December 2018 1:41 AM
To: David MacDonald <david@can-adapt.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CSUN Meetings face to face?

David,

I'll let the chairs or Micheal officially respond, but I think yes on the 11th and 12th (Mon, Tues.)....

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect,
Vice President of Accessibility at EverFi,
Board Member and W3C Advisory Committee Rep for Knowbility

WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy, IAAP CPACC+WAS = CPWA<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants>

Cell: 703-371-5545<tel:703-371-5545> | ryladog@gmail.com<mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to dictate where we are going.