RE: Minutes for 19/9/2018 AGWG call.

Trackbot told me that this was the location of the minutes:  https://www.w3.org/2018/10/09-ag-minutes.html

Regards,

Chuck

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:21 PM
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>; Chuck Adams <charles.adams@oracle.com>; Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Minutes for 19/9/2018 AGWG call.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what minutes you're trying to recover. The links in the message are to a bunch of link-snooper services, I can't tell what the actual URIs are. As far as I know there was no AG WG meeting on Wednesday 19 September 2018, the date I'm picking out of the subject line. Michael