RE: Minutes for 19/9/2018 AGWG call.

I'm getting the same thing.  I do not know what to do to recover the meeting minutes.  If anybody knows, I'm happy to take the necessary actions.

I'll share the procedure I used to generate these notes.  Please let me know if there are any incorrect or missing steps.

At the conclusion of the meeting I issued the following command:  trackbot, end meeting

I was given a link, which I was told may take a short time to generate content.  That's the link (below) that I sent out.

Let me know if there's anything I did wrong for the creation of the minutes.

Regards,

Charles Adams