RE: long url reflow technique

Hi Alastair / Jim,

Thanks for the info and yes I’m aware of the issue!

For the examples my first idea was to keep it as basic as possible and not add all needed for full working sites.
In this case I’m not a fan of solving issues deeper that needed, specifically with a * selector for multiple reasons, this is more of a hack than a proper fix.

We can solve it with core grid CSS and that is in my opinion where we need to add it.
For consistency, as I’m using the example page for multiple Techniques, we might want to add it to all examples… agree?

I will do an update on grid  and sticky (and all which will come soon…) if agreed.

The core fix looks like:

.grid,
.subgrid {
  display: grid;
  grid-template-columns: minmax(0, 1fr);
}

@media all and (min-width: 576px) {
  .subgrid {
    grid-template-columns: minmax(0, 1fr) minmax(0, 1fr);
  }
}

@media all and (min-width: 992px) {
  .grid {
    grid-template-columns: minmax(0, 1fr) minmax(0, 1fr) minmax(0, 1fr);
  }
}

Cheers!
Jake