From: David MacDonald [mailto:david@can-adapt.com]
Sent: vrijdag 21 september 2018 11:54
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; WCAG Editors <team-wcag-editors@w3.org>
Subject: WCAG2ICT for WCAG 2.1

Hi All

It has been announced that the new EN 301 549 is referencing the WCAG 2.1 and WCAG2ICT for electronic documents which is great news for the WCAG 2.1.

This brings up the point that the WCAG2ICT needs an update to 2.1 because it is based on WCAG 2.0. So documents don't have the same requirements around contrast, etc. I've made a pass an unofficial draft of what an updated WCAG2ICT might look like.

http://davidmacd.com/WCAG/wcag2ict-21-discussion.html

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Mobile:  613.806.9005

LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd<http://twitter.com/davidmacd>

GitHub<https://github.com/DavidMacDonald>

www.Can-Adapt.com<http://www.can-adapt.com/>

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.