From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: 04 September 2018 14:27
To: WCAG group <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA Thursday 6th

Hi everyone,

This Thursday’s call at 9am GMT on the 6th Sept will be an unusual one, it is not a regular working group meeting.

To try an encourage more participation we opened up the call to anyone interested in contributing, whether an AG group member or not.

You might have seen the message from Shawn to a couple of lists:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2018JulSep/0167.html

The agenda is very similar to recent Thursday calls though:

-          General working practices (what are we working on, and how).
-          How to contribute (Github, wiki, email)
-          Current and upcoming work.

For anyone who has not made a call before, it should be a good overview. Anyone not in the working-group will then be using asynchronous methods to participate, but group members will be able to also use the teleconference.

Meeting call-in and web-ex information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

(Non-group participants need to email me for the details.)

Don’t worry about regrets, this is a one-off call. However, if any regulars would like to attend and help me out with scribing or answering questions, you are very welcome!

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/>
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333 / 07970 879 653

Company number: 4214477 | UK VAT registration: GB 771727411