RE: first pass of autocomplete technique

I noticed that the styles applied for the instruction text at the top of the technique seem to set opacity to .5 making the contrast of the text less 4.5 and difficult to read.  Perhaps this is a global change needed or perhaps we don’t need to use the instruction class on this text?

Jonathan

From: David MacDonald <david@can-adapt.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 9:17 PM
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Cc: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>; WCAG Editors <team-wcag-editors@w3.org>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: first pass of autocomplete technique

I've done a second pass with input from John Wilco and Jonathan.

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/blob/tech-autocomplete/techniques/html/autocomplete.html

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Mobile:  613.806.9005

LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd<http://twitter.com/davidmacd>

GitHub<https://github.com/DavidMacDonald>

www.Can-Adapt.com<http://www.can-adapt.com/>

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

I'll update... with all of the suggestions and picking through Wilco's auto-wcag items...