Re: Unsupported Autofill values and Common Purpose

​Hmmm...

Let's kick this around a bit ... what this might look like.

We reference HTML 5.2. Jurisdiction B implements a law or policy requiring
WCAG 2.1 ... hundreds or thousands of web sites go back over all their form
fields and add these at great expense.

HTML 5.3 comes out and 10 of the 50 get dropped. Then in WCAG 2.2 we want
to update the list. We cannot because we can't be backwards compatible....
so until Silver comes out authors are forced to use these antiquated
tokens...

This is a very realistic scenario.

Cheers,
David MacDonald