Re: Could we add "Persona Quotes" as a standard part of the Understanding Documents for WCAG 2.1?

I won't delete the account until the doc is transferred. I am happy to turn
it over to W3C or anyone they designate. I don't need authorship or
anything like that. Just preserve the content. There is a formal
publication but it is much less readable.

Wayne