From: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 16:45
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Example icons for non-text contrast

Alastair,

What about this group of flat gradient icons for social media:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/00c4/f/2014/048/7/7/flat_gradient_social_media_icons_by_limav-d76kj42.jpg

Or this library of gradient icons
https://www.vecteezy.com/free-vector/gradient-icon

Or this image of gradient icons on a black background
…

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals: Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]