Re: Created branch with proposed wording for 1.3.4

Here's the language of both the specific version (Andrew) and the generic
version (Alastair, etc...)

​=======
T​
he meaning of each user-specific input field can be programmatically
determined when:

​     -​
The content is implemented using technologies that support identifying the
expected meaning for form input data; and
​     -​
The input field has a meaning that maps to the HTML 5.2 Autofill field names

=========
The purpose of common user interface components can be programmatically
determined when:

     ​- ​
The content is implemented using technologies that support identifying the
expected purpose for user interface components, and
​     - ​
The Interface component has a purpose that maps to the list of common user
interface components

​=======
Links to github​

http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/1.3.4_autofill_david/