From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 10:59
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Michael Gower <michael.gower@ca.ibm.com>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Cc: "Abma, J.D. (Jake)" <Jake.Abma@ing.nl>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Identify Common Purpose - resolving issues

Ok, but you can’t keep adding things and then complain it’s hard to understand ;-)

More seriously, I won’t object, but (like 4.1.2/1.3.1) you do have to refer to a source outside the SC text to know what to apply where. If you have to refer to that source, you can clarify the purpose there.

-Alastair

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick

SC text is what gets the most direct attention and we really need to make this clear by including that in the SC text.

AWK