RE: Identify Common Purpose - resolving issues

You’re right David, the text was for the reference for “types” vs “elements” where confusing types is a good point but are we always talking about “elements” or may this also be confising (also in other technologies than HTML) ?

From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: woensdag 17 januari 2018 11:16
To: Abma, J.D. (Jake) <Jake.Abma@ing.nl>
Cc: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Identify Common Purpose - resolving issues

HI Jake

Your wording "common input fields" doesn't solve your most recent concern about wanting to make the normative text all for more than input fields... so the SC can expand in future versions.

My concern with "types" is that  it will be confused with input types <input type="text" ...>

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902