Re: Content on Hover or Focus

> unless the additional content communicates an input error
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/hover-focus-edits/guidelines/#dfn-input-error> or
does not obscure or replace other content;

This makes my head spin a bit...

Do you mean " ...does not obscure, or does not replace ..."
Or
"... does not obscure, or *does* replace ..."

I think you mean the latter because that is what a tabbed interface does.

If so then I think it would have to say something like:

...unless the additional content:
- communicates an input error
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/hover-focus-edits/guidelines/#dfn-input-error>
 or
- it replaces other content (rather than obscures it); or
- it does not obscure other content

So these would be sub bullets which is not ideal, but better than a run on
sentence that oscillates between "does" and "does not"

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902